Hi from Alan Cooper located in West Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Alan Cooper located in West Yorkshire

After 30 years of dreaming I have finally taken the plunge (and cleared out my garage) to house my new acquisition, a Marlin Cabrio ........shame I have just missed the best summer for years.

Many thanks to Danny Nelson for sourcing the car and also to Dave Kitson for letting me try his for size. Looking forward to meeting up at next years gatherings

Re: Hi from Alan Cooper located in West Yorkshire

Good luck with the new purchase. I went through the exact same thing in June this year with Danny getting me a Cabrio and becoming a new member. Loved very minute so far, it gets more enjoyable the more you use it and the club and forum are an added bonus.

Enjoy.

Alan

Comment

Welcome aboard.

You will find a pletherer of assistance and information on the site.

Hope to see you at one of the meets.

Adrian

Comment

Welcome to the Club. The nearest meet to you will be Wigan (Nutcrackers) Details in magazine. Several Cabrio owners usually attend. Hope to see you sometime.
        Liz

Comment

Hi Alan - Glad to hear it! We have occasional Yorks/Derbys/Anyone-else meets out of season. Usually on a Sunday. Has anyone got any suggestions location/date? Not been one for a while. Keep watching the forum! Dave.

Comment

Working...
          X