YKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKC

Does anyone know the future for the YKC classic range. We were told that KCB had bought it and gone bust (they are still in business). I spoke to Don last week who was very cagey and muttered something about a company called Aquila Sportscars. I am about to start a winter restoration of my roadster and need some new body panels but don't want to buy them yet but I am afraid I might not be able to get them.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Re: YKC

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC, Editor)
    Hi Jon
    Just heard that apparently Don has sold the Roadster. I think it's to to Aquila but I haven't had anything from them formally. Give Danny Nelson a call as he seems to know a bit about it. Number in the mag.

Comment

Hi john I hope you had a safe journey home. The marlin chassis looked impressive on the roofrack.

Comment

Hi Danny,
        Got home with no problems thanks. Next doors kids thought that Santa had arrived. Apparantly the roadster chassis whilst fixed to large estate car roof rack looks just like his sleigh.
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Working...
        X