V627/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V627/1

Has anyone received a V627/1 from the DVLA ? Looks like they might be sorting out their records ready for the electronic tax.

Re: V627/1

Originally posted by trevorford View Post
    Has anyone received a V627/1 from the DVLA ? Looks like they might be sorting out their records ready for the electronic tax.
    Hi Trevor

I recieved one a couple of weeks ago, but it was in relation to my application for first registration and road tax after passing IVA.
    Have you contacted DVLA about your car recently?
    If not, I suggest you contact DVLA and ask them why they have sent it to you.
    I have a direct number of a guy in DVLA (very difficult to get hold of!) if you would like to ensure you speak to someone with a name.
    PM me if you would like contact name & number.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by trevorford View Post
      Is the form for the Marlin or Status ?

Paul H

Comment

I have had a look at the form on the DVLA web site and I don't see why they would send out this form. It may be they want to clear up registrations that are a bit vague such as possibly Marina special or Cortina coupe and such like. My car is properly registered as a Marlin from 1988 so I don't expect any need to compile this form even if the send me one. It's worth a look on the DVLA web site to note what the form is required for. If this does become an issue we can share thoughts about it.
        Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

I haven't received a letter for either the Marlin or the Minus. I think this is because they are both registered and insured as a Marlin and a Minus. It looks like the DVLA are tying up the records for driving licence, V5, insurance and MOT, so if you have a V5 which says Marina special etc., and an insurance policy for a Marlin, it throws up an error.

Comment

Working...
          X