Indicator mount ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator mount ideas

I don't like the normal motorbike type indicators so am looking at alternatives.
    All I can come up with is the Caterham mounting brackets that fit under the headlight and take Land Rover items

Re: Indicator mount ideas

You could try motorcycle headlamp fork mounts set horizontally around the front bumper bar...and get a nice pedestal unit to fit...or weld a bracket on...or tap into the bumper bar directly.

For wing mount why not try S-V-C who do Lucas pattern torpedoes which contain side & indicator units.
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Re: Indicator mount ideas

I have converted my wing sidelights to indicators by fitting 21w orange bulbs and a clear lens. I also fitted side repeaters fixed to a bracket mounted to the two top forward wing mounting bolts. It has passed MoT four times with these and I do ask the tester each time if they are happy with the arrangement.. I have the sidelights inside the headlamps but take care that they are less than 400mm from the outside edge of the car as that is the maximum distance allowed. I have not put anything in the open space left by chucking the motorbike indicators.I may fit tiny torpedo sidelights but have not decided yet.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
      X