Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi everybody,

Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Josh and although I am not a Marlin owner I am the owner of four Morris Marinas! It's great to see that so many Marinas have managed to live on in Marlins and I admire the amount of work a lot of Marlin owners put in to not only restoring their cars but continuing to improve/modify them.

My main reason for joining this forum is that I am currently compiling a register of all the known 1971 build Marinas that are surviving (my main personal interest is early Marinas) and one night when searching registration numbers I found a 1971 Marina that was registered as a Marlin. A DVLA search showed that the Marlin was still on the database and was SORN! I would love to try and find the owner to get some more details about the car and it's donor. The car in question is GLT 484J, a SWB Roadster in white. I will post another specific thread up in the quest to find it, I am guessing the appropriate place to post it will be in the Roadster section?

Anyway many thanks for reading this and I look forwards to hearing all about your cars!

Josh Ward.

Re: Hi all

Good luck with your search Josh Im sure someone will be along shortly to help you with that particular car.

Comment

Working...
    X