Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring rate for front coilovers

Message originally posted by: BEV MAYER
    Can anyone give me info on what are the best poundage spring to use on my front coil overs, bearing in mind that the car is used daily as my only form of transport so i am looking for a comfy ride. at present I am trying 325 lb springs with the gaz dampers set on the fourth position up from softest. Also what are the best rear dampers to use for the best ride?

Re: Spring rate for front coilovers

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
    The figure I have been given is between twohundred and fifty, and three hundred pounds.

Comment

Re: Spring rate for front coilovers

Message originally posted by: Bev mayer
      Thanks Danny for your info regarding spring rates. The best results so far have come from putting a 15mm preload spacer underneath the springs from the original AVO shocks which were fitted to the car but which lost all their oil.Have now fitted them to some new GAZ shocks on which i have remjoved half the bump stop rubber to give mjore travel than was originally available, and things are now much smoother and the wife doesn't complain about losing her fillings. Thanks again for your reply and advice in the past, look forward to seeing you at this years shows, I will try to get to Stoneleigh this year. Take care, regards, Bev

Comment

Working...
      X