Door panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door panels

I have just bought another berli!! and I need some interior door panels, does anybody have a pattern I could copy to make some or has anybody got a spare set or is it still possible to buy new.

Re: Door panels

Jez,
    I have a complete set of trim for a Berli. Ido not want to part with it but you are very welcome to visit and make patterns if that is of any use to you

Comment

Hi Tim.
      Thanks for the offer, I am actually in Rubery on sat but no chance of getting over to you, Looks like I might have to buy new ones if they are still made.

Comment

Best bet i have found is to make your own templates, according to what you want them to look like. This can be time consuming, but can also be lots of fun, plus you get to customise your build a little more! There are plenty of trim suppliers out there, that can supply many different options for your trim, all you need is your hardboard base, which you can fabricate yourself, with a little thought! It's well worth the effort in my opinion!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
          The above is very good advice. Do your own thing, you can have good size storage pockets on a Berly door, besides it makes your car that bit different.

Comment

Thanks for advice, will give it a go.

Comment

Working...
            X