Cars in the Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars in the Park

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this notice. For anyone interested, Cars in the Park Autumn meeting will be held on 28th September at Lotherton Hall near Leeds. I usually attend these meetings but I wont be able to this year. If anyone does go, please pop over to the Grinnall group and say hello to my mates with 3 wheels. Can this be placed on the events calendar? Stan.

Re: Cars in the Park

Hi Stan - this is as good a place as any - there is an events section and all members can access the calendar to add their own events so have a scout around. If you want me to do it then please just shout up - same for anyone

(PS - now in the calendar - click calendar at top of page)
    Last edited by cameronfurnival; 13-06-14, 11:22 AM.

Comment

This would be an ideal event for a Yorkshire Meet. However Doug & I can't get so would anyone else organise?

Comment

Sorry for the time delay, we've had a few things to attend to!
        We've decided to attend this meeting, so is anyone else going? In order to display, you need to register your car (2 pounds online), and then pay entrance on the day (3 pounds per person). Register yourself on the website, then that allows you to buy the ticket - if you don't have Paypal, contact the organiser, Chris. Car details need your registration, and Car Group 'Marlin' and Car Make 'Kit Car - Marlin', which he kindly set up today. Display from 9:30 (we'll be there then) and public from 11:00. Full details on www.carsinthepark.org.uk - hope to see some of you there! Lotherton Hall is off Collier Lane Aberford LS25 3EB one mile east of the A1, and dogs are allowed in the grounds. Take the B1217 from J47 M1 looks the best route.
        Dave
        Last edited by dave_kitson; 16-09-14, 09:57 AM.

Comment

We will be attending the event (all paid up) look forward to seeing others there
          YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Working...
          X