Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Problem?

Hi Everyone,

I posted a new thread "Marlins in the Marches" last evening - Liz has emailed me to say she can only see the heading. Geoff has emailed me and asked if he can put this post in the Pitstop - so assume he has been able to read it. Is anyone else unable to read it?

Many thanks

Terresa

Re: Is there a Problem?

The only message that pops up say "no specific thread specified" or words to that effect. Try posting it again.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Thanks Ben. I have copied it again under the same heading - can you read it now?

Terresa

Comment

I can't

Comment

Thank you Tony. I have tried to submit a totally new thread - Can you see the new one?

Thanks again Terresa

Comment

Same problem spooky, Try a different heading!!

Comment

Can someone that had this problem pm me with the details as all three posts showed up fine on my pc.

Comment

Fine on my Laptop (Windows) iPhone and iPad (different versions of software) both with Tapatalk and Safari.
                MOC member since 05/97
                1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
                1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
                Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

I still can't read either of the postings. Just the same as Ben says.

Comment

I cant see any errors at all! This one is stumping me! can you let me have a screen shot of the empty space (sounds daft but you know what I mean) email to cameronfurnival at live dot co dot uk Im suspecting that its a foible with the marlin colour scheme again?

Comment

I have the same problem, nothing showing at all about "Marlins in the Marshes. I cannot access this from the Advanced Search box at the top of the page. This is the similar problem I have with no illustrations on the Club Goods page. I am using Windows XP and Internet Explorer. David.

Comment

Have you tried refreshing your browser? Try either shift and F5 or ctrl F5. Let me know what happens. I have tried quite a bit today on this error and cannot replicate it. I'm guessing it must be a compatibility error with certain versions of internet explorer. Please keep me informed - the Marlins in the Marches is definitely there...and is available from "search" too so I just need a bit more info - please let me know what version browser you are using too.
                        Thanks guys.

Comment

No problem for me using Firefox (V30.0).

Doesn't work on I.E though (V9). It's an old version because I virtually never use I.E.

Neil

Comment

Might have the answer to this. I typed "Marlins in the Marshes" as that how I read it but its actually "Marlins in the Marches"

Comment

The message box is headed V bulletin and say"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" I have tried F5 both ways no different??

Comment

Working...
                              X