X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins in the Marches 2014

Marlins in the marches – august bank holiday weekend 2014

MARLINS IN THE MARCHES – AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2014

The venue for this years Marlins in the Marches weekend will again be the Midway Caravan & Camping Park (www.midwayholidaypark.co.uk) which lies between Mortimers Cross and Aymestrey, North Hereford.

Join us for a sociable August Bank holiday, with scenic runs through Herefordshire and neighbouring counties, with good local food and drink.

Please book directly with Wendy at the campsite (tel No. 01568 708236) mention the Kit Car Club. Please book early as obviously this is usually a busy weekend being the last one before children return to school. Please also let Robert & Terresa Aubrey know you are coming – tel. No. 01432 830369 (evening preferred) or email [email protected], or via the forum.

We called to see Wendy last weekend - a few of you have booked already - there is still space available for those of you who are still thinking about joining us.

For those wishing to join us for a meal on the Friday night - we will go to the Bush Inn (2 courses £15, 3 courses £18.75) please email us and we will send you a copy of the menu for you to make your choices.

On the Saturday evening there will be a carvery at the Campsite, £17 per head for 3 courses. Again please let us know so that we can give numbers to Wendy.

Sunday night BBQ, again please let us know if you wish to join in, Wendy will get the meat etc and we divide the cost between us.

On the Bank Holiday Monday, the local Rotary Club are having Dragon Racing on the River Wye in Hereford, and they would like us to display our cars at this event. Several of you have said you would like to visit Hereford Cathedral, and this would be in easy walking distance of this.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rob & Terresa

Re: Marlins in the Marches 2014

got it, that works!

Comment

YEP that's OK count me in will book my camping in the next couple of days.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Count us in for everything. Looking forward to coming.
        regards Liz & Doug

Comment

Hi Rob/Teressa. Am booked in the "Pod" friday and saturday, please put me down for the pub meal (veggie option). Regards David

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Good to see it up and running - thank you Cameron, was it something I should avoid doing in the future?

Looking forward to seeing you, Ben, Liz & Doug & David.

Regards.

Rob & Terresa

Comment

HI Everyone,

I have emailed those who have let me know they are coming, with the menu for the Friday night. If you haven't received it, or you are coming and have not yet let us know. please get in touch soon. Looking forward to August Bank Holiday.

Rob & Terresa

Comment

Hey Don't forget me !! No email to date..... OK Meal ordered and looking forward to the weekend..
                Last edited by b_caswell; 08-08-14, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Count us in. Will arrive on Saturday morning thru to Tuesday. Managed to book a lieu day this year. Any idea on start time on Saturday, as hoping to arrive early for Sat. run. Will book with Wendy shortly.Plus all the grub X2, as last year's. Thanks, will be good to catch up with you all again. Let's hope the weather favourable.

Alan & Margaret Byrne. with the blue Berli.

Comment

HI Alan & Margaret,

Look forward to seeing you both. Will contact you once we have decided on the run - hopefully this weekend if the weather is not too bad.

Terresa & Rob

Comment

Hi, for those that are coming on the Friday evening if you are coming to the Bush Inn for a meal can you please let me know your chocies from the menu. If you haven't received the menu please let me know and I will send another.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Terresa & Rob

Comment

Just as a matter of interest does everyone who is coming have a sat nav?

Rob A

Comment

Hi Rob . Yes, any particular reason? ........David

Comment

Rob says "Top Secret" - got to wait and see ...... Terresa

Comment

Originally posted by RobA View Post
                              Just as a matter of interest does everyone who is coming have a sat nav?

Rob A
                              Answer no I use a thing called a map! remember those!! Six figure ordnance references?????
                              Last edited by b_caswell; 10-08-14, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X