Hoovering up my mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoovering up my mess

Not too long in the garage tonight, I went in there armed with the Hoover due to yesterdays scraping off a few layers of Hammerite from the window screen surround, seeing the wife was out I stole more Tea towels ( Boy you get through a pile of rags sorting out old machinery) My slippers are ruined as I keep going in there for 5 minutes that end up as two hours ! Anyhow my bolts and sets arrived and I was correct in my guess that the clutch slave cylinder bolts were 3/8 UNC, so that's been fitted along with a new arm Gaiter, rod etc. I also received my manifold studs as all those in the head were bent ( I removed them yesterday - in my slippers ) after that it was back to rubbing down, I've almost finished the bonnet and I've started on the door's as the bottom corners on both had been damaged, I've sent for a sheet of aluminium because I want to fabricate a battery box to fit into the bulkhead, the old battery position was not great, it balanced on two strips of 1" flat bar two inches from the manifold, it's a wonder in never melted. If anyone needs UNF or UNC bolts etc, Mtec online shop on ebay is very good, 2 day service.
Working...
X