No announcement yet.

5 SUPERB 8J x 17" WHEELS AND TYRES TO FIT BMW E36 BASED MARLIN SPORTSTER- £250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 SUPERB 8J x 17" WHEELS AND TYRES TO FIT BMW E36 BASED MARLIN SPORTSTER- £250

Here we have 5 - yes FIVE - 8J x 17" wheels and tyres to fit a BMW E36 especially a Marlin Sportster!

DSC_6977 LR.jpgDSC_6978 LR.jpgDSC_6979 LR.jpgDSC_6982 LR.jpg

When my BMW E36 325i based Sportster was built it was fitted with these wheels and tyres which looked great and handled brilliantly. Unfortunately my regular passenger found the ride rather too hard for her taste so I swapped them for smaller wheels with higher profile tyres. As a result these wheels have been in dark storage ever since.

The wheels are in super condition with only one with a scratch (pic4).
    The tyres are Nexen N3000 215/45 ZR17 91W.
    The four wheels which were fitted to the hubs have 6mm of tread left but the wheel which was a spare on the rear of the car is perfect with an unused tyre (pic3).

You will be buying 5 excellent wheels with one perfect tyre and four very good ones for the price of 5 mid range tyres and I'm selling them because I need to replace my other tyres.

The wheel dimensions are 8J x 17" PCD 5×120mm Offset 35 to 45mm Centre Bore 72.6mm

These dimensions will fit other models and makes but please check your application before buying.

This is a "buyer collects" sale. Drop me an email if you are interested or need more information.

Colin Barratt.
Working...
X