Made brum brum noises !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made brum brum noises !

I'm slowly stripping down my Roadster for a full rebuild. The floor was rotten so that was removed along with the engine & box so the interior is just big hole without even a transmission tunnel. Yesterday I placed a box on the ground so the top was about where a seat base would be and found I could sit there without discomfort. If you read my previous postings in the past when I've sat in the car I found it so constricting that I struggled to breath and wondered if I could ever drive it. Well my health is poor and I went to doctor saying I was desperate to loose weight as shocked to find I'd crept up to 19 stone. My legs are bad so can't exercise and already had cut down as much as possible on eating without much difference. I'm now on "fat binding" tablets (Orlistat) and have paid (nearly £1000) for a private investigation into one aspect of my health issue and am awaiting results. After 6 weeks of eating more carefully and the tablets I've dropped a stone so yesterday, at 18 stone, I was delighted to find I could cope with a standard driving position
    Amazing how a little tablet has made my little car more viable and reinvigorated me to work on it. My weight need to come down to around 13 stone so will be long trek but the thought of being able to get in and out, never mind drive, my Roadster is a good incentive.

Paul H
    Last edited by CompoSimmonite; 02-08-14, 08:50 AM.
Working...
X