Wanted .Indicator Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted .Indicator Switch

The indicator switch has given up the ghost on the cabrio.
    I think it is a Sierra Mk 2 11 pin . I have no indicators or main beam now so the car is off the road. I have stripped the switch and cleaned the contacts but made it worse and lost the indicators too.
    Urgent any help would be appreciated.
    Peter.

Re: Wanted .Indicator Switch

Peter
    I have an second hand indicator switch with 11 pins which does not have a push button on the end for the horn, whereas mine has one.
    I am out all day today but around tomorrow. If you are interested I am in Ashbourne. Doug Billings

Comment

You may have saved my life. .my tel no is 07585553580.would like to pick it up when its convenient .many thanks.
      Peter.

Comment

Doug !!!! it works I now have indicators thank you a great cup of tea too.,alas no main beam still so all that work in vain.
        It has turned out to be the head lamp relay .I have fitted a one today so all working again ,not sure how long for as this car is not used to being on the road on a daily basis,Garage queens God bless them.
        Door panel and mirror fell off on the way to the meet last Sunday.
        Fan belt is now squeaking and the in hose filler cap has now started to leak...A good Thrashing tonight over to Tissington should find a few more week points ready for another Saturday under the bonnet.
        Should be sorted for next year though.??? I hope.

Comment

Glad you are back on the road. Hope it stays there. regards Doug

Comment

Working...
          X