Greetings to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings to all

A very happy new year to all Club Members. A special welcome to the 21st century to Danny and how good it is to see you sharing your great knowledge with so many via. the Website. Could I please thank those members who will pay their subs by S.O.- I will not know who you are until I get a bank statement on about 5th Feb.when I get a listing which of course is not alphabetical [that would make my life too easy!!!] I have received cheques so far from 120 members and I thank you for these - I am due to get stickers from the printers this week so I will send yours on asap. To those members who have not yet sent cheques - it would be good to get them asap - it makes the Treasurer a happy man and enables me to complete this part of my duties. Last year I was still getting Cheques in May - it would be great if WE could get them in by say the end of Feb. this year!! Whilst I'm "on the floor" - 25/26th Feb is the Winter Shindig at Stourport Manor Hotel - To date I have sufficient confirmed bookings for ONE TABLE . Details are in the last Pitstop- Please confirm your booking asap -Thanks To all those who enjoy the Forum and are not M.O.C.Members- WHY NOT JOIN US-Its easy [via this Website] or ask me for an Application Form. And it's not expensive, a ?15-00 subcription brings you bi-monthly mags.and details of Club events as well as direct access to Technical Reps who have a detailed knowledge of these Models. Thank you all for reading this and finally again A Happy New Year from Sue and I, We look forward to seeing "older faces" in '06 and welcoming new faces to M.O.C. events

Re: Greetings to all

Thanks Tim, and a happy New Year to you and Sue.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
      Tim there is a member asking about power steering listed under Berlinetta. What about the music teacher who also is involved in the model railways at Avoncroft I think he has a power rack in his berly.

Comment

Danny,
        Geoff has now sold the car .He sold it at Avoncroft last year, however I do know that he did have the idea of fitting power steering but, in fact it never went any further than an idea

Comment

Working...
        X