Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Morgan special project..

Here,

Much better hard top than my poor sketches!

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Amazing Morgan special project..

OoooH !!! nice, Loving the paint job. Now trying to visualise it on my berli, Maybe if i win the lottery.

Ps. Just watched the video. That,s got to be a vocation,not just a job, and they get paid too! lucky bug**rs.
    Last edited by Alan B Gloucester; 08-09-14, 06:01 PM.

Comment

I like it but those wheels really spoil it for me.The laminated wooden seats look amazing it has got me thinking I could easily make a pair for my roadster. The video is well worth a watch.
      Cheers David for posting it up.

Comment

Beautiful, but could have done with less talking heads and more time spent on the build detail, views of the car (interior, dashboard, slow pan round the exterior), how long it took (duration and man hours), and an indication of the price of the car shown (ex VAT of course)

avid

Comment

Great to see but why oh why must video makers put totally irrelevant music over everything! I gave up trying to listen to the commentary half way through.

Comment

Working...
          X