Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rubbing down polishing and rubbing down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbing down polishing and rubbing down.

I was called an Anorak yesterday lol, a paint spraying, rubbing down and polishing Anorak, anyway, I'm not, I just want to get the best finish I can, if a job's worth doing it's worth doing right eh, well almost, my knowledge exceeds my ability at the moment, ( It's 29 years since I was paint spraying as part of my job ) I've flatted out the paint on both running boards, I did quite a good spray job on one so not much work, but the board I sprayed with water and cellulose earlier in the week took a lot more cutting back, but I retrieved 80% of it, it just needs a bit of a spray repair to put it right, which gave me the excuse to buy myself a mini spray gun so to carry out my little repairs ( And there are a few ) I polished up the running boards and left them on the side while I fitted more trim by way of a diversion.
    Just the bonnet to polish up now, but I was thinking of cutting it in half and fitting a piano hinge, it seems like a good idea and saves all that lifting off and on lark. ( Wish I'd done it earlier eh )
Working...
X