Hello from Stockport.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Stockport.

Hi to all on the forum just purchased a roadster that's been of the road 25 years the car was built then used for six months then taken of the road and remained there till a noticed it on the forum and bought it. The engine is free and had been reconditioned prior to being laid up. The car requires recommisioning and paint removing as its been brush painted. Will collect on Weds. This week and post some pictures before I start to restore it. PS aged 62 semi retired paint sprayer so the paint should not be a big problem.Cheers Dave.
    Last edited by d mulcahy; 27-09-14, 09:34 PM.

Re: Hello from Stockport.

welcome aboard fella. I'm over the other side of manc in blackley near junction 18 so if you ever need to kick tyres just let me know.

Note - i know next to nothing about any damn thing ...

Comment

Thanks Rooha will contact you later this week if that's OK cheers Dave.

Comment

I am not so far away in Sandbach. If you need a lift, or encouragement to keep persevering.
        Dave

Comment

Hi Dave,
          That's great to hear. Hope you have many hours of fun restoring it? If things get a little tough and frustrating there will always be someone just around the corner for advice and encouragement. The forum is such a good place for all things and there is a wealth of knowledge and expertise in all aspects of owning and rebuilding a Marlin. Have fun and just look forward to the very first time you drive it down the road after all your hard work. Trust me, you will have the biggest grin from ear to ear and you will laugh out loud a lot!! P.S I am also not too far away living between Warrington and Runcorn
          Regards,
          Chris

Comment

Evening Dave, nice meeting you and having a chat, let's see some photo's soon, the car seems like an interesting project, I do like those six cylinder engines.

Comment

Working...
            X