Adding pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding pictures

Hi collected my Roadster yesterday and have been asked to post pictures can someone tell me how thanks Dave.

Re: Adding pictures

Originally posted by d.mulcahy View Post
    Hi collected my Roadster yesterday and have been asked to post pictures can someone tell me how thanks Dave.
    Hi Dave,

Read up here;

It's a case of wrapping a link to a photo already online somewhere with special codes. Do you have a Flickr account or something similar you can upload the photo's to?
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

you can easilt upload photos from your pc/laptop/phone too! Click the little icon with a tree in it and follow the prompts. If you cant see the tree icon then either give me a shout and I will fix it or go through your profile settings and make sure you have teh full icon set in your posting options.

Capture.JPG

instructions also here... along with space to practice.

Comment

Thanks Cameron when i click here it say I dont have access to it. cheers Dave.

Comment

Sorry Dave, try again

Comment

Dave, look in my Build Diary (Mk1 Roadster YTB 432)...I've put a few words about how I upload my pix from the computer, hope this may help you ?
            Rgds DC

Comment

Thanks sorry to seem to be Tim Dim but where is Go Advanced?

Comment

Click "reply to thread" then under reply panel is the post button and next to it is Go advanced click on that and then you can scroll down to additional options which includes " Attachments" then you can click manage Attachments..
                Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

has it worked
                  Attached Files

Comment

Success !

Comment

well done! another lovely roadster joins us

Comment

Glad someone bought that one, I wasn't brave enough thinking it was too much of a project. Looking forward to see you get it sorted out.
                        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Thanks for replies its a big project but the car has done no mileage since being built. The has been brush painted but should not present a major problem as that was my job.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice project Dave, I wish I had that old six cylinder engine, they sound great.

Comment

Working...
                            X