Tax Exempt Marlin Trials car For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Exempt Marlin Trials car For Sale

On eBay, not for me but someone may be interested.

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Tax Exempt Marlin Trials car For Sale

Was for sale at £3500 according to the sheet on the passenger seat.
    Would it pass an MOT? I cant read the date on the Tax disc!

Comment

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
      I cant read the date on the Tax disc!
      Tas disk expired last month, 09 '14, so presumably MOT's OK.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I'm sure I know that car. Reminds me very much of a Marlin that was modded by a student of mine back in the day when I was a school teacher - around '95

Comment

I have been in contact with the guy selling (or rather not as it didnt make its reserve) and I was right, he was a student of mine back in the 90s! I recognised the boot box he made as a CDT project for his A level course. I do know he is open to offers but needs £2500 out of it. He also races cars in the VSSC series so has several nice old vehicles around but needs to prune his collection a bit. Based near Chester (Northop) if anyone wants his details?

Comment

Working...
          X