Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a soft top made up?

Message originally posted by: Glenn Page
    I have a white canvas soft top, which has seen much better days. Does anyone have any contact details for firms that could use my existing soft top as a template for a new one?

Re: Where can I get a soft top made up?

Message originally posted by: Liz Billings Vice Chair MOC
    Suggest you contact Tim Hawkesworth as he has had one made recently

Comment

Glenn
      I have just had a new soft top made for my Cabrio and a tonneau for my son's roadster by Lang and Potter in Plymouth,they have the patterns for both those ,so maybe they can supply for Berlinetta.Both were excellant quality and in my opinion reasonably priced.The phone no. is 01752 346346 or by fax 01752 348132 Ask for Chris Mellors

Comment

Thank you Alan (Derby) and Liz Billings for your help. Will contact Lang & Potter.

Comment

What sort of price are we talking about for a soft top? And are frames available, or is it best to fabricate one yourself? Thanks.

Comment

Cabrio soft top ?175 +vat,postage was ?16 for both soft top and tonneau

Comment

Have tried Lange & Potter myself following Alans suggestion, they said they dont do that sort of work, havent done so for many years and last had dealings with Marlin over six years ago.Did they perhaps supply through someone else or put you in contact with another supplier ?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
                There is a company called Russels They visit all major shows They are based in asmall workshop in Rubery. They would take the old hood apart and use as patterns and provide a new one. I can get you a contact tel no if you can not find someone local to you. I also know that Tim Hawkesworth our membership secetary has a very good contact who already has berly patterns.

Comment

Working...
                X