Hello Marlin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Marlin!

After 4 months working away, spent some time looking over the Marlin. Flat battery but otherwise seems OK. Contemplating a new hood as a winter project.

Re: Hello Marlin!

Not sure where in the country you are Ian but there is another member in the Nottingham area who contacted me today also was thinking of replacing his hood, not alone I fear and still no one seems to be able to find a trimmer that can do a decent job at a sensible price.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Originally posted by b.caswell View Post
      Not sure where in the country you are Ian but there is another member in the Nottingham area who contacted me today also was thinking of replacing his hood, not alone I fear and still no one seems to be able to find a trimmer that can do a decent job at a sensible price.
      What do you call a decent price?

I had a Cabrio hood made up from scratch, with a wider rear window panel, in Mohair - supplied and tailor fitted by the upholsterer, to a very good professional finish, for £425 which I thought was good value. I would certainly recommend Dave Roake, based in South Lincs. I can find his contact details if anyone is interested?

Mike

Comment

I think that is reasonable.

Comment

Ian Bunce here in Derby unless I'm very much mistaken!

Comment

Working...
          X