Seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat belts

I need to source replacement 'arms' for the seat belts in my Roadster - as we managed to break the catches on the end of both of them on the Exeter Trial. I believe that they are the Britax inertia reel type that were originally supplied by Marlin Engineering and have lots of code numbers if more identification is needed. I'd rather not have to replace the complete set of belts and am hoping to find parts that will fit the 'tongues' on the existing lap/diagonal belts. Any ideas would be appreciated (Don at YKC is doubtful that I'll be able to source an exact match to what I have).

Yours in anticipation,

Andrew

Re: Seat belts

Have you tried Quickfit safety belt service 020 8208 0101 www.quickfitsbs.co.uk Not had any dealings with them personally but maybe worth a try.
    Blimey, I know some of the hills were rough but I usually manage to break something far more interesting!
    Regards Jim

Comment

Andrew
      Try Unwin Safety Systems Tel 01234 352243

These are the people who supplied my seat belts through YKC: when I had a problem with the stalk length they were very happy to exchange them for longer ones.

Comment

Try a company called Quickfit they offer a refurb service and can be phoned on020 8206 0101 or www.quickfitsbs.co.uk
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
        X