Still looking for a Triumph 6 based Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still looking for a Triumph 6 based Roadster

Seems everyone has tucked their cars up for winter but if anyone comes across a car I'd be grateful for the tip. Small/easy project considered but must be a road legal runner.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone.

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Still looking for a Triumph 6 based Roadster

David - there is a Hybrid for sale in this months Pitstop in Powys contact [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for that. I haven't got my copy yet, when was it posted?
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
        Thanks for that. I haven't got my copy yet, when was it posted?
        I just took a look at Octobers mag and realised I've seen this car for sale before (same email address) via one of the members here and discounted it becuase it's never been on the road and that throws up some potentially difficult issues.
        Last edited by David; 15-12-14, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Item 191502881424 on e bay

Comment

Thanks for that.

I've now had a look at that car online and got some info from DVLA etc, called the owner but no reply yet. Hoping someone down that way (I'm in Bucks) has some time to take a quick look for me before committing to spend a day out going to look myself.

Cameron and Ben have helped out, Cameron fond this;

Different car (a MK2) on the same plate!

Ben's records match the car listed on eBay (MK1 GT6 based) so not too concerned, maybe the same owner moving personal plates around.

If anyone knows anything more that would deb helpful.

Comment

Hi, I have a triumph 6 cylinder. I will be getting it mot in the next few months.

Comment

Welcome Craig, it's time to join the Club then, and tell us which car you have.
                Where are you in UK?
                Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
                X