Inertia reel seat belt mountings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inertia reel seat belt mountings

I wish to convert my 1986 roadster from static seat belts to inertia reel. Can anyone advise on the way to do this. Does anyone have any spare parts for the conversion. All advice much appreciated.
    Has anyone fitted 3/4 point harness and if so how. This could be an option.

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Re: Inertia reel seat belt mountings

Message originally posted by: Ben Caswell
    Im not sure if this drawing from build manual will attatch, if not email me(address in mag) and will send copy

Comment

I will try again
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

You will have to email me
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Thanks Ben. Could you please email it to jon.cox(at)blueyonder.co.uk. It is only just readable in the picture.
          Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
          - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

The 'inertia reel mount part' was a specific part produced by Marlin - perhaps YKC still make the same?

If you can get these then it's quite a simple job as I even managed it!

Comment

Working...
            X