Chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis

Are the Triumph, hybrid and Marina chassis all completely different? How feasible would it be, for example, to fit Triumph front suspension to a Marina based Roadster?

Re: Chassis

This has been done but you need to contact Ben Caswell as the Technical Advisor. His contact number is in the magazine

Comment

Looks like a potential Pitstop article here...c'mon Ben sharpen your pencil...there are Marina Roadsters crying out for V8's...!
      Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
      Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Is there enough room in Pit Stop? I know Marina cars that have been converted to coil over suspension but Im not sure
        they used Triumph set up. I thought the V8 would go in a Marina car. I will do some homework and buy a new pencil sharpener. Unless someone knows better? Thanks Liz! Keith is the Marina Techy any one asked him?
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Rob, can I ask why you want to convert

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
            I know of both triumph and marina based Roadsters with V8 engines fitted.

Comment

I was really just curious to know how different the chassis' are after reading about the cars on this web site. I mentioned the Triumph front suspension because I happen to have a spare Herald front end laying around in the garage!

Comment

Im still sharpening my pencil, but I think you would need the brakes from a Vitesse or GT6 to stop those horses.
                Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
                X