More spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More spares

A quantity of spare parts for Berlinetta and Roadster have been obtained from Y K C prior to its closure. These include a selection of shock absorbers [ berlinetta ], exhaust systems,some body parts and many bits and pieces.Contact B Gadd for the Berli. and exhaust parts , and Ben Caswell for the Roadster bits. Full details will be in the next issue of Pitstop...

Re: More spares

Hi Brian,
    Looking for front radiator cowling as I have reshaped mine,

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
      Hi Anon

I have re-shaped my nose cone at least 5 times and it's always been repaired rather than replaced. Any decent bodyshop should be able to do the job. Unless you have really, really re-shaped it of course! Is it for a Berli? If so, go to the Berli Forum page and look up the "Lots of spares" posting. Could be a nose cone opportunity.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
        There is a nose cone among my Berlinetta spare parts ads in Pit Stop and in Classifieds. That is as long as it is a Berlinetta nose you are looking for and not a Roadster.

Comment

Message originally posted by: matthew Sykes
          Do you have any Marina Roadster front wings among the bits (would also be interested in a nosecone and the wing to body panels).
          Matthew

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
            Ben Caswell has the Roadster spares. Please contact him via email or phone. Details in the mag.

Comment

Working...
            X