Hello from Egypt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Egypt

Well on holiday in Egypt, I'm a Roadster owner and live in Chatham Kent, some of the longer standing members may know me as I built my roadster back in 1985 and used to be a very active member
    IMAG0131.jpgIMAG0261(1).jpg
    modifications include 2.1 Ford Pinto with twin 40 dcoe's and a 4 speed AUTO gearbox, ( I do have a good reason for the autobox)
    hoping to find the time this year to get out and about a bit more

Nigel.

Re: Hello from Egypt

Nice looking car

What's the visibility like in the door mirror!
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

well put it this way it's a nice looking door mirror Andy, and thats about it, it's covering a hole in the door. and thanks i like it.

Comment

I ask because I'm considering fitting door mirrors and your's look good but I was wondering how good the view was. The problem is that in the last couple of years the number of cars parked on tbe street seems to have exploded and reversing off the drive without mirrors is difficult!
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Hi Nigel C

Are you the same Nigel that attended the Suffolk Coastal club meets at the old Ipswich Airport back in the early '90s?

Comment

Could well be

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post
              I ask because I'm considering fitting door mirrors
              it's not that good, I don't think you would even see it with the hood up, apart from filling the hole in the door it helps with overtaking on the motorway, but not much else.

Comment

Working...
              X