X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day - Saturday 20th June 2015

Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day

Saturday 20th June 2015

An always popular event in the Action Day calendar that will have a new and exciting element to it this year as we welcome the National Kit & Performance Car Show (previously held at Donington) to join us for a great day filled with club displays, trade, parades & age/type specific track sessions. Wherever your allegiances lie; classic, retro or kit, soak it all up and enjoy!
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Re: Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day - Saturday 20th June 2015

Originally posted by andyf View Post
    Classic, Kit & Retro Action Day

Saturday 20th June 2015

An always popular event in the Action Day calendar that will have a new and exciting element to it this year as we welcome the National Kit & Performance Car Show (previously held at Donington) to join us for a great day filled with club displays, trade, parades & age/type specific track sessions. Wherever your allegiances lie; classic, retro or kit, soak it all up and enjoy!
    Where ?

Comment

Castle Combe

Website

Comment

We can get a club stand on this event - if anyone is interested shout up.

Comment

Happy to attend & help out but NO car , it is only 30 Mins from me so keep me posted
          Thanks
          Ian

Comment

What are the chances that this may see the Donnington show cancelled?

Comment

I'd love to go but it's my wife's birthday so I don't think I'd get away with it!

Comment

Danny I think you are on the money - classic kit cars are going to have to diversify away from being just kit cars if the movement is to survive.
                Andy - ditch the wife - go to the show!
                haha - i dint mean it! (My missus looking over shoulder!)

Comment

Originally posted by danny.nelson View Post
                  What are the chances that this may see the Donnington show cancelled?
                  Hi Danny. Looks like it already had been?

Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronfurnival View Post
                    BTW. Yes! Count me in. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
                      Is it time to seriously consider the location of the AGM?
                      Will the National Kit Car Show remain in May for 2016?
                      MOC member since 05/97
                      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
                      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
                      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working a 12hr shift, then straight back home to pick up the missis, so will be there around midday.count us there, can't wait. Can catch up on sleep Sunday.
                        Alan & Margaret

Comment

I have got the club pitch application and have passed it onto Derek (has to be filled in by the chair of the club).

Comment

Ooh good to see they're adding it to another show so they shouldn't cancel us kit owners like last year at Combe! But yes, I will be there and if required it can be for a set time to help put up any tent/banners etc. What sort of pitch can we have? Anyone taking to the track...?

Comment

I have got the club pitch application and have passed it onto Derek (has to be filled in by the chair of the club).
                              What's the latest on this svp? Peter.

Comment

Working...
                              X