Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning MOC trophies

Chaps,

I'm not going to be able to make the AGM at Stoneleigh this year, as I'm out of the country the first week of May. I've already contacted Derek regarding returning the trophies I have, but before I investigate posting them to him, is anyone likely to be in Northampton in March / April time that will be going to the AGM? If so, we could arrange a meet up and I'll hand over the silverware.

Cheers

Jason

Re: Returning MOC trophies

It doesn't have to be Northampton, anywhere in the vicinity will do...

Comment

Over a hundred views, and 38 discreet members have looked at this, and none within a reasonable distance of a meet up, that is going to the AGM....

Oh well. I guess I'll have ship 'em to Derek.

Comment

Ok - I have arranged for the trophies to be returned by David McComie (Waterscumbie) - David is an old work colleague of mine, who has just rejoined the club after recovering his Marlin. He will be there on the Sunday for the AGM.

Comment

Thanks GOO

Comment

David now has the trophies - sorry I can't make the show, but the lure of diving with sharks and mantas in the Red Sea was too strong.

Comment

Originally posted by greatoldone View Post
              David now has the trophies - sorry I can't make the show, but the lure of diving with sharks and mantas in the Red Sea was too strong.
              No Marlins?
              - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
              - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
              - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
              - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
              - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by greatoldone View Post
                I dove? Went down to 30 meters to a car ferry wreck off Tobago with a great bunch of ladies from Alanta Georgia, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  No Marlins?
                  Unfortunately, no. Not that I saw. Last time I went we had hammer heads, Dolphins, turtles, morays, Bedford trucks, BSA & Norton bikes and lots of very large naval artillery shells.

Remember chaps - "If it sits on a reef, and has lots of teeth - that's a Moray..."
                  Last edited by greatoldone; 27-04-15, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Donate to the Shitbox Rally here: http://www.everydayhero.com.au/rundmcDean Martin's "That's Amore" re-imagined.
                    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
                    X