Weight of 5Exi needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight of 5Exi needed

As part of the Great Smokie Run we are putting on a 'guess the cumulative weight' competition of 5 cars: a Roadster; a Berlinetta; a Hunter/Cabrio; a Sportster and a 5exi. Can an owner of a 5exi help out by providing the weight of his car (full tank, no occupant). I also need the engine description and the colour of the car for promo documentation and a ticket from a weighbridge as proof of weight for Trading Standards folk re running the competition. I went down our local tip and persuaded them to weigh my car for free as it is for a charity event.

Re: Weight of 5Exi needed

Originally posted by keithh View Post
    As part of the Great Smokie Run we are putting on a 'guess the cumulative weight' competition of 5 cars: a Roadster; a Berlinetta; a Hunter/Cabrio; a Sportster and a 5exi. Can an owner of a 5exi help out by providing the weight of his car (full tank, no occupant). I also need the engine description and the colour of the car for promo documentation and a ticket from a weighbridge as proof of weight for Trading Standards folk re running the competition. I went down our local tip and persuaded them to weigh my car for free as it is for a charity event.
    Had my roadster weighed at a DVLA weigh bridge on the A23. Weighing was free, but charge would have been made for ticket printing! But I did get weights for front axle, rear axle and a a car with driver for free.

Comment

Working...
    X