• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina 1.3 Roadster for sale

On Car and Classic.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C592542#
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Marina 1.3 Roadster for sale

Broached the topic with her indoors.

My ears are still ringing......

Originally posted by David View Post

Comment

That's a good price to give you a car for the summer while you're working on another
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

My thoughts exactly, so I bought an 1988 MX5 1.6i (115 bhp) as my donor car, which I will use until I am ready for the engine/gearbox transplant into my Marlin MKII.

avid

Comment

Originally posted by Waterscumbie View Post
          My thoughts exactly, so I bought an 1988 MX5 1.6i (115 bhp) as my donor car, which I will use until I am ready for the engine/gearbox transplant into my Marlin MKII.

avid
          Well done, but take care not to fall in love with the MX5

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Well done, but take care not to fall in love with the MX5
            Too late, this is a really great little car (after the Marlin of course). Going to source a newer 1.6i or 1.8i engine/gearbox to replace the one I am putting into the Marlin, fix the bodywork and drape 'her' in a new fabric roof, when the time comes

avid

Comment

Working...
            X