Castle Combe new show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Combe new show

Just an up date for those who have contacted me asking if a club stand has been booked for this event. I can confirm( after a tel call to the chairman) that a club stand has been booked for this new show, and that it is listed in the current Pit stop, so we are all good to go. The date is June 20th Saturday, it is a one day show, but camping is available on the Friday evening only. So lets see how many cars we can muster (we managed 16 at Donnington last year)

Re: Castle Combe new show

Hi Danny. Thanks for the update. I will be there with 'HappyDave' as per previous thread. So two spaces please . Peter.

Comment

I will join you both so now we are three.

Comment

Hi,Danny
        You can count on us 2 in your totals being there, as mentioned in the February thread.
        Ill be nice to catch up. But see you all first again at Stoneleigh as camping over again
        Alan & Margaret

Comment

Hi, Peter, Dave, Alan, I think Derek is attending, and I am sure Mike Garner is another suspect. I think Richard will be there in his EXI. Perhaps some (Apple County) cars, Spread the word and see what sort of a turn out we can muster.

Comment

Hello Danny, I am a member of Apple County and we hope to have a Stand with several members attending. I understand Kit car and driver go in for free, but need a Pass provided by their Club events organiser. David.

Comment

Hi David,
              Two stands with Marlins, Great. You are correct about passes. MOC who are attending need to get a pass from Derek (chairman)

Comment

I have booked 20 free places for cars & Drivers. Please let me know if you wish to have one of these. They will be sent out about 2 weeks before the meeting. The above have already been added to my list.
                [email protected] or 01352771183

Passangers can also be booked at £10 before the ticket date. I don't know how much they will be at the show entry.
                All the info on the rear of the booking form is shown below. I had to sign as the Safety Officer, i don't expect any issues!

BOOKING CONDITIONS o Vehicle Display Passes. The package booked overleaf (Option A, B or C) entitles you with a set number of Vehicle Display Passes which will give access to the event for display cars and drivers. Please purchase additional Vehicle Display Passes for any additional display cars in advance of the event. These gaps! be purchased on the day. . Please note: r. Each Vehicle Display Pass will allow 1 x display car plus 1 x driver onto the event site. lt must be prominently displayed in the front of the vehicle to gain entry to the event. No vehicle display pass, no entry to the display z. Vehicle Display Passes cannot be used for passengers. Passenger admission tickets will be available at a reduced rate in advance (see www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk or telephone 01249 7824L7) or on the day at the full price. s. The Vehicle Display Pass must only be used for display car entry onto the allocated club stand. No other vehicles should enter the event site {to park in public car parks) 4. The Vehicle Display Pass will detail your club stand location. Please follow the relevant signage on the day s. Please complete the Vehicle Display Pass with your registration number plate before arriving at the Circuit. . Please enter by the correct gate to ensure easy access to your area and to assist our staff.
                Display Areas . Club displays must remain in your allocated area. No part of your stand or display may extend beyond the area. No drilling or pegging into the tarmac areas. . Trailers should be parked in the allocated trailer site. Trailer parking will not be permitted on or behind your stand ' . Clubs are not permitted to trade from their display areas (with the exception of selling your own club merchandise). . Set up can be from 16:00hrs on the day prior or from 07.00-09:00hrs on the day itself. . The site must be cleared by 19:00hrs on the day of the event. . ICE demonstration or playing of loud music in any of the display areas is strictly forbidden.
                Catering . Tavern Management Ltd is responsible for all on site catering. Please liaise directly with the Tavern Management team on [email protected] / 07887 775t61if you would like a catering package tailor made for your Owner's CIub members. We strongly recommend that hospitality does not include alcoholic beverages for drivers. lf alcohol is being distributed then members of that Owne/s Club may not be permitted onto the circuit'
                Health and SafeU . As an Exhibitor, Contractor or Agent, you have a duty under The Health & Safety at Work Act L974 to ensure that all personnel contracted by you, are aware that they have a responsibility, so far as is reasonably practicable, for the health, safety and welfare of all employees, and that any plant or systems of work which may be used are, as far as reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health. This includes that all employees are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure not only their own health and safety, but also that of others working or attending the vicinity. 'Castle Combe Action Days accept no liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property belonging to, nor liability for any injury or harm to exhibitors or traders or their employees or helpers or club officials and members. All structures erected by traders and exhibitors must be safe and pose no danger to members of the public, Shelters must be adequate secured or weighted to prevent them being lifted by winds. Traders and exhibitors are requested to remove bulky waste from site. Bins are provided for general litter. . Clubs should hold the necessary insurance against claims by third parties for fire, damage & all other risks. Clubs must also indemnify the event organisers against any claims for damage and or any expense incurred for whatever reason arising out of the Clubs attendance and/or exhibits on the action day site. A Club representative present on the day must be named as responsible for all health and safety matters relating to the Club members, their displays and driving standards' lt is requested that a risk assessment is provided as part of your Club application. *We request that all passengers entering the Circuit in Owney's Club display vehicles buy their admission tickets in advance so as to speed up the entry process and reduce queues at gates

Comment

Hi There, I would also like to bring my Roadster to this event if there is still room left, Thanks Clive

Comment

Hi All
                    We now have 11 booked so that means 9 more free places on the stand.
                    Please contact me if you wish to have one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X