One minute video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One minute video...

Quick run out and video... love the sound of a Triumph 6.

- 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: One minute video...

y'know, when the revolution comes it will be people who shoot video in portrait that will be first against the wall

Comment

I thought it was meant to represent the passenger covering their eyes!

Either way up the engine does sound good though! Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by rooha View Post
        y'know, when the revolution comes it will be people who shoot video in portrait that will be first against the wall
        I agree but It was spontaneous and taken with a mobile phone wedged between my hand and the steering wheel. I will make a landscape mode mount for it
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

That engine do sound sweet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mark.westbrookwhite View Post
            That engine do sound sweet!!!!
            Thanks Mark. Looking at the docs that came with the car the engine was rebuilt around 85-87 when the car was built. The car did about 24k miles until 2001 and then just another 8k miles since then (backed up by MOT's). So even though the car is fairly tired I wasn't surprised to see the engine showing 150lbs compression on each cylinder, the gauge is old so is probably reading tad high. It is well coked up though so I will be running a few tanks of high octane through it to try and clean it up bit.

Anyway, watch this space for a landscape video soon...

Comment

Working...
            X