X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Marina Van fron Hubs

Wanted Marina Van Front Hubs (Disc).

Re: Wanted Marina Van fron Hubs

Presume you need 21H5511 from 10cwt and Pickup not 7cwt?
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Yes, for a trials Marlin.

Comment

I have a pair of front hub castings from a Marina van available if they are of the type you seek - I bow to Steve's superior knowledge when it comes to the Marina parts catalogue!
        I have not looked at them for some time but my notes say they are from a 10 cwt van and from memory have adapter plates to take the the larger van wheels.
        I could email a photo to help identify.

John MUlvaney
        (Out of courtesy to users of this Forum I choose not to obscure my identity through use of a screen name – I thank you for not replicating this posting on other social media sites).

Comment

UPDATE
          After delving in the back of the shed, sods law, the hubs don't appear to be where I expected them to be - I'll have a look in the garage too, but it may be that I have already passed them on to friends in the Marina Club. All I found were (disc) hubs from a 1.7 Ital, but appreciate these are not what you seek. Sorry to build your hopes up!
          John
          (Out of courtesy to users of this Forum I choose not to obscure my identity through use of a screen name – I thank you for not replicating this posting on other social media sites).

Comment

Thanks John,
            Yes, you did get my hopes up, but now they are dashed :-(

Pete

Comment

Working...
            X