Been out for a spin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been out for a spin

Hi all, who's been out today ? while wondering what the weather was up to I decided to remove three decades worth of black paint from the hood frame, the old paint had a pebble dash like texture to it, I'd put this job off for a while, I decided to get my cup brush on the job and what a quick job it was too, all I need now is a spray tin of smooth Hammerite and primer, I then took my Border terrier for a walk along the River Dee and Bangor ( And I never had a pint at the local either ! ) once I got back home the sun came out but it was quite chilly up at Coedpoeth, anyhow I got the Marlin out and had a bit of a tinker with the steering wheel as it was a tad out of true ( I still need to get the tracking set up correctly ) then out for a spin as far as Ruthin, then over the hills toward Mold then on to Llandegla, and back to Coedpoeth, I saw a few MGBs on the way but not one kit car, maybe it was a tad too cold eh ?

Re: Been out for a spin

I went out yesterday for a short run as attest for doing a few jobs, new vacuum hose, replacement rear view mirrors, removed the Triumph badge and polished up a couple of wheels.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
    X