Le Mans 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans 2015

Is anyone planning to go to Le Mans this year?

Mike

Re: Le Mans 2015

when is it?june?? might be able to get across in my eurobox, need to visit a nephew in the mayenne sometime!

Comment

Originally posted by tony.stott2 View Post
      when is it?june?? might be able to get across in my eurobox, need to visit a nephew in the mayenne sometime!
      June 13/14 for the 24 hour.

I am booked to go - a mate has got himself the opportunity to drive an Aston Martin GT4 in a one hour support race on the Saturday morning - can't miss that - the lucky devil!!

Comment

Mike,
        Can't make it unfortunately, my nephew is over here in finistere that week, reroofing a long house, I will be there assisting! Maybe next year!(hopefully in the Berli!!)

Comment

I will be travelling through France to Spain around then. Might arrange a few days detour. Not in a Marlin but in an SLK.
          MOC member since 05/97
          1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
          1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
          Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
          X