Luggage for a Marlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luggage for a Marlin

Well I sent my Case to a friend of my wife to get her to make me a personalized placard for the face of it.

This is the result (not quite what I asked for its a bit over the top, but a good depiction of the marlin)

IMG_2107.JPGIMG_2108.JPG

Re: Luggage for a Marlin

Mark nice case,I have one similar (without the graphics) did you modify the back end with the opening boot? I'm thinking of doing mine, so a few pics would be nice,
    YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Turpin View Post
      Mark nice case,I have one similar (without the graphics) did you modify the back end with the opening boot? I'm thinking of doing mine, so a few pics would be nice,
      A previous owner did the mods. It was like it when I bought all the bits in a box, but I can certainly post a few pictures for you.

Comment

IMG_2123.JPGIMG_2127.JPGIMG_2129.JPGIMG_2128.JPGIMG_2124.JPGIMG_2126.JPG

If you need any more then pm me or if you are near North Hertfordshire then let me know and we can get together.

Comment

That's nice, however not practical for me as I have the spare on the back. I'd need garage door hinges!
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
          X