Marlin Roadster Spare Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin Roadster Spare Parts

With the sad demise of YKC, and, I presume, the drying up of spare parts for Roadster & Berlinetta, can anybody tell me if/or where spare body parts could be obtained in the future (is anybody going to produce new grp/aluminium parts, SS exhausts, etc?), I don't actually need any spare body parts just now, but would be reassured to know that should I need new bits, they are obtainable.

In the meantime, I'm currently trying to get my old 1982 Marina based Marlin roadster back on the road in time for summer 2006. I'm short of a few odds and sods, namely wing piping and suitable flexible sealant to seal between scuttle and bonnet sides. Anybody able to supply these items? What sealant is recommended?

Re: Marlin Roadster Spare Parts

Hi Tim, The new owner of the traditional range YKC should have access to the moulds that he now own at the same laminators.Still not sure of full details of company. There is a few spare unbuilt kits around so its worth asking first.Any trimming surplier like Woolies,Paul Beck and others can supply the piping no problem. I used a bolt on panel sealer when I built my car.But if the panels are in situ, I would us a good RTV silicone sealer or Sikoflex. All available from any good paint and panel supplier or try your local body repair shop.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Re: Marlin Roadster Spare Parts

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
      Hi Guys

The new owner of Roodster parts is Aquila Cars http://www.aquilasportscars.com
      Owned by Milan Mladenovic. More details in the next mag. I wasn't sent info until too late for the latest mag so look out for details in April. You can contact Milan via the website if necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X