Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake discs

Message originally posted by: Lee Hunter
    Hi Does anyone have details/phone numbers of where I can get hold of a pair of New front brake discks for a Marina based roadster

Re: Brake discs

Lee
    Try these Powertrackbrakes.co.uk the often can help

Dave

Comment

Lee
      Look on www.morrisminorspares.co.uk they are a morris minor website but if you click on the little picture of a car at the top of the page and it has parts dept written under it then go to brakes and then front disk brakes they have marina ones on there, be sure to get the MARINA/MINOR ones though not the FORD/MARINA ones because the ford/marina ones have been modified and wont fit.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Lee
        try ebay as there are always discs for sale most weeks.

cheers Bob

Comment

Parts For Older Cars (www.carparts-direct.co.uk/parts_for_older_cars.html ) can supply Rossini drilled & grooved discs to fit the Marina...might be appropriate for your Lotus lump...about ?90 pr plus the usual if your're feeling flush..!
          Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
          Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Lee Hunter
            Thanks Jez I am after new discs as I am creating my own Drilled and grooved discs for the fraction of the price but many thanks anyway this is a great company for other parts...

Lee

Comment

Try "BodyShopWarehouse" - see link and go to

Brake Discs/Rover Group/Marina part no NBD 043 - ?13.65 plus VAT and Postage - not sure if this is each or for a pair.

http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X