Three wheels on my wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three wheels on my wagon

Would like to have gone for a drive today. Beautiful sunshine here in Runcorn but sadly there are only 'three wheels on my wagon' as I am in the process of fitting 14" MGB Wire Wheels to my Marina Roadster. Front hubs need modifying slightly in order to take the MGB hub conversion. Hopefully I will get the hubs back in the next couple of days then I can start bolting it all back together. Incidentally, if the conversion all goes well and I am happy with the handling I will have a set of five Alloy wheels for sale, all completely refurbished but I will post again in the for sale section once my Roadster is back on the road.

Re: Three wheels on my wagon

It would be nice to see a write up and photos of the procedure that you followed.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
    X