SWB Roadster Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWB Roadster Wings

Full set of SWB Roadster wings available (full length front and rear section) including front suspension cover plates, and side lights / indicators / rear light clusters.

Need the space (or so I am assured) so will have to put up on ebay if still here in a week or so.

Re: SWB Roadster Wings

Sent you a Private message, cheers.

Comment

These can be used on a LWB Roadster as when the first LWB's were sold they had a 6" filler piece to get the extra length.

My Roadster had such a filler piece.

Adrian

Comment

Rear wings now spoken for, fronts still available

Comment

What are the rear light clusters like Charles, if like the one on my Roadster may be interested, picture attached. get to me via P.M.
          Attached Files

Comment

Front wings still available - complete with inner ali panels and suspension covers.

Comment

Hi Adrian,

A couple of years back I bought a nose cone to repair the damage caused by a low flying golf ball. The guy lived in Hurst Road, Twyford. He had the wings as well but when I saw them I declined to take them as the running boards were about 0.25" narrower than the width of the start of the rear wing so beware. I don't suppose he is still there - I seem to remember he was South African and from my discussion with his partner he may well have gone home but you never know. If anyone who knows him is reading this perhaps they can contact you.

(I went and saw John and I have arranged to ring him the week after next - he was up to his eyeballs. Nice Porsche under the tarpaulin)
              Last edited by keith_h; 14-09-16, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I have the one remaining LWB outer wing that he had left. If anyone has a need they're welcome to it.
                Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

have pm'd you thanks !!

Comment

H Keith

Yep I had the exhaust of him and I declined the wings for the same reason .

Adrian

Originally posted by keith_h View Post
                    Hi Adrian,

A couple of years back I bought a nose cone to repair the damage caused by a low flying golf ball. The guy lived in Hurst Road, Twyford. He had the wings as well but when I saw them I declined to take them as the running boards were about 0.25" narrower than the width of the start of the rear wing so beware. I don't suppose he is still there - I seem to remember he was South African and from my discussion with his partner he may well have gone home but you never know. If anyone who knows him is reading this perhaps they can contact you.

(I went and saw John and I have arranged to ring him the week after next - he was up to his eyeballs. Nice Porsche under the tarpaulin)

Comment

Working...
                    X