Sportster wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportster wanted

Looking for a top notch sportster ideally with M3 engine or simlair contact [email protected]

Re: Sportster wanted

Originally posted by CosworthCabrioLee View Post
    Looking for a top notch sportster ideally with M3 engine or simlair contact [email protected]
    Lee

Have sent a PM

Mike

Comment

Well hello there, nice to see you back.

Got a taste for a bit of speed huh?

Adrian

Comment

Hi Adrian we will see what comes up sold like something as a stable mate for the supercharged lotus so have plenty of power 3.8 sec 0/60 time, going to speak to Terry Mathews

Comment

good idea

Comment

Alright lee, Proven sportster on eBay, not your preferred engine though. My mate owns a stock bmw m3 and it's pretty darn fast! Having seen Marlins sportster on track recently at castle Combe, it's very poised. On my shopping list as well....

Comment

Who had Sporsters out on the Combe track?

(Does anyone want a good M3 engine and gearbox plus all ancillaries? - can be seen running in a lightly damaged M3? - send me a pm if possibly interested).

Mike

Originally posted by The Moog View Post
              Alright lee, Proven sportster on eBay, not your preferred engine though. My mate owns a stock bmw m3 and it's pretty darn fast! Having seen Marlins sportster on track recently at castle Combe, it's very poised. On my shopping list as well....

Comment

Originally posted by The Moog View Post
                Hi thanks I know Pete'S car but want something to go with the lotus even I talks to buy my old cosworth cabrio back but kind of been there and done that a bit like taking a ex back

Comment

Hi Lee,

Whilst searching for your lost Roadster I came across this...
                  This is for sale in Germany by the looks of it and appears to be Marlin's old M3 powered demo car.
                  Hideously over priced at Euro 19.999 but might be open to offers.

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                  - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Hi Jon I really appreciate you looking for my roadster , kind of knocked a sportster the head as hands are full with my supercharged Elise.
                    Thanks Lee

Comment

Did this Sportster appear at the Marlin Mark Day?
                      Was it the one that has the trophy on its bonnet in the photos from the day?

Originally posted by jon.cox View Post
                      Hi Lee,

Whilst searching for your lost Roadster I came across this...
                      This is for sale in Germany by the looks of it and appears to be Marlin's old M3 powered demo car.
                      Hideously over priced at Euro 19.999 but might be open to offers.

Comment

Not the same car Mike.

Comment

No. This one is the very first M3 demo car that Marlin built and is shown extensively on their website.
                          The one with the trophy is a recent build from around 3years ago that was for a customer. It was reported in the Kitcar press at the time and got great reviews.
                          You can read an article on it here....

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
                          - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Working...
                          X