Stainless steel headlamp mounting bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless steel headlamp mounting bar

Trying to find a stainless steel head lamp bar for my Roadster!
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Re: Stainless steel headlamp mounting bar

Hi Hank, try Mike Garner, he made mine, and very good it is too. There's a thread on here, if you search for stainless badge bar, you'll find it.
    Gareth.

Comment

Hi Hank
      Due to several new enquiries I have ordered a new batch of laser cut stainless triangle end plates and tabs to be ready when I return from my hols mid next week.
      I hope to get some polished tube and have the bars made and welded up within a couple of weeks - they usually come out at around £60 fully polished including postage. If you are interested either PM me on here or email : [email protected]
      Regards
      Mike

Comment

Thanks Gareth -Mike has contacted me. Regards.John

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Hi Hank
          Due to several new enquiries I have ordered a new batch of laser cut stainless triangle end plates and tabs to be ready when I return from my hols mid next week.
          I hope to get some polished tube and have the bars made and welded up within a couple of weeks - they usually come out at around £60 fully polished including postage. If you are interested either PM me on here or email : [email protected]
          Regards
          Mike
          I've now had a batch welded up, and have polished the ones to be sent to confirmed orders.

If any one still wants one they are now available again.

Comment

Working...
          X