Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlinetta in the Midlands

Message originally posted by: Stuart Benson
    we are currently building a cortina based berlinetta as a project for our Network Scout (venture scouts replacement for those in the know).

we have just got it to rolling chassis stage and have a few queries. has anyone got a cortina based berlinetta we can come view to solve any little quibbles we have picked up so far. we are willing to travel in exchange for a little(ish) knowledge

Re: Berlinetta in the Midlands

Stuart.
    Where in the midlands are you.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Liz Billings MOC Vice Chair
      Hi Stuart. If you are anywhere near Derbyshire, you can look at mine.

Comment

Message originally posted by: stuart benson
        were based in aldridge, near walsall. thanks very much for the offer, very much appreciated!

Comment

Hi Stuart. Email address is liz(at)billings753.freeserve.co.uk but you may get a nearer reply yet

Comment

Stuart.
            Have you tried Danny nelson? Very helpful guy with a wealth of knowledge.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
              Hi Stewart,what are the quibles? questions,? whatever if I can help in any way please use the forum, or phone anytime. I do not have a complete Berlinetta at the moment, but I do have arolling chassis with part of the body fitted, in fact most of the body is fitted, but with modifications so it would probably not help you. I do have details of a gentleman in Worcs with a standard Berli if you would like me to ask if you could have a look. In the meantime please contact if I can be of help.

Comment

Hi Stuart, I have recently joined the kitcar world with a purchase of a Berlinetta with mainly cortina gear, but a fuel injected Granada engine. I know little about the building of the car but you are welcome to look see if it is any help,and I am close by at Norton Canes near Cannock. You can contact on linda.fitz(at)virgin.net

Comment

Working...
                X