Marlin open day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin open day

I have had a message from Terry Matthews regarding (Marks day) open day at Marlin.
    £8000 was raised on the day for the charity , and Terry thanks all Moc members who attended on the day and added their cars to the display which helped to make the day a success.
    Danny.

Re: Marlin open day

From David M...

Lat week I received an early morning phone call from Terry Matthews about the Raffle. She said I had won a voucher for sausages from Chinns of Crediton. Today Judy & I went down and collected our winnings and took a few pictures of their factory front and my Roadster. I do not know how to put them on the website so I am forwarding them to you. I thought that it would keep the image of the Open Day alive, and also a thank you to one of Terry's sponsors. Apparently Rose & Tony Palmer [owners of W.F.Chinns] are keen "Petrol Heads", into Audis, and were at the evening Barbecue, unfortunately they said there were only 5 Marlins left on show.

Lovely run out cross country today, and last Sunday Judy & I went over Exmoor to Lynmouth and home via Minehead.

Kind Regards,

David.Chinn 1.JPGChinn-1.jpgChinn2.JPGChinn3.JPGChinn4.JPG

Comment

Working...
    X