Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Green Marlin Roadster 1800SC (1990) France.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Green Marlin Roadster 1800SC (1990) France.

Nice looking Roadster for sale, let's bring one home

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C658365
    Attached Files
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Dark Green Marlin Roadster 1800SC (1990) France.

If only it was left hand drive and French registered!
    i get the feeling as its SORN that someone has tried to register it in France and failed. €500 should easily pay the transport cost.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Whilst you're over there repatriating the green Roadster you might as well bring this back too!!!

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Over there is Spain not France.
        Getting kit cars registered in Europe is not as easy as the UK, a minimum is an IVA, with a CE certificate, unless it is 30 years old and you know the local Traffic Police.
        it took me three months to register a car previously registered in Majorca, in mainland Spain at a cost of around €500 to complete the necessary paperwork. UK at worst is around £55. Ok that includes transport, applicable anywhere outside of the registration country.
        The EU laws suggest free movement, but it is anything but when it comes to vehicles and currently people.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
        X