Good long run out for a nice change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good long run out for a nice change

Over the last month I've been getting out for the odd short run over the hills but not far away! but on Saturday two of us took our cars out, my Marlin and Mal's Robin, it was a superb day weather wise too, we left Coedpoeth, on through Llandegla then followed the lanes through the Vale of Clwyd along the Clywedians ( Lovely run in itself) ten over to Denbigh and on over the Moors past the Sportsmans arms then down to pentrafoelas, then across the A5 to Llan Ffestinog then onto Ffestiniog the over to Betwys y Coed for a petrol top up, then back up the A5 and home, all in all about 100 mile.

Re: Good long run out for a nice change

Sounds good apart from passing the Pub without stopping lol . nice scenery eh and the wind in your hair, can't be bad, great Kit Car fun,

Comment

Hi Old n notpastityet, I must admit we passed a couple of dozen pubs and some looked very inviting but we were trying to be good boys, however we did pop into Rosies Cider brewery near the Horseshoe pass and buy 5 litres between us - for after eh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Hi Old n notpastityet, I must admit we passed a couple of dozen pubs and some looked very inviting but we were trying to be good boys, however we did pop into Rosies Cider brewery near the Horseshoe pass and buy 5 litres between us - for after eh !!
        ONLY 5 . Great stuff love your planning. I was a Drayman on the delivery lorries for one of the big uns 46 years ago ( Bulmers ), BUT I never aquired a taste for cider . But it was a great job back then. Hope you 2 had a good night

Comment

Working...
        X