Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from old Roadster owner...looking for berlinetta

Hi Everyone,

Just thought would say hi as on the look out for another Marlin. I was a member 7 or 8 years ago as had a very early Roadster I was restoring, it was quite rare as was a SWB with no doors and had the 2.5l straight 6 triumph engine....which sounded amazing. I unfortunately had to sell the marlin before it was finished as bought a house with my girlfriend (now wife) I have tried to find details of the car and person i sold it to but lost them, when I delivered it they had another marlin and lived in a block of flats with the marlin put in an en-bloc garage i think it was somewhere near Dartford....dont suppose they are still on here??? as would love to find out what happened to it and could possibly buy it back.

I have recently got a new job so moving to suffolk this xmas and finally in the position to buy another marlin, however this time it will have to be a Berlinetta as have two children to bring along for the ride. So if anyone knows of a Berli coming up for sale soon please keep me in mind, I would be interested in either something fully done or in need of bit TLC to get back onto the road.

The children are still quite young and need proper kids car seats, do members think there would be enough space for childrens car seats in the back of a Berlinetta? I would take the existing rear seat cushions out and secure the childrens seats in properly with custom belts if required. I have seen some pics of some Marlins for sale in the Netherlands and looks as there will be enough space.

Kind Regards

Tom

Re: Hello from old Roadster owner...looking for berlinetta

Hi Tom,
    Congratulations on becoming a family man. I have PM you some details of your old car.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
    X