Steve Himsworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Himsworth

Whilst perusing a Breton publication recently, I came across an ad for a transport co.,based inYork and travelling to and from Brittany, the operator, Steve Himmsworth, must be the same guy, I have contact details if anyone wants 'em, pmme or I can post 'em!

Re: Steve Himsworth

If that's him, it's a small world, we have a family owned holiday home in Josselin, the next town to the west of Ploermel where Steve apparently lives.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Earlier in the year he indicated he would be near Dinan, some distance from Ploermel etc but his email address has 56 in it so Ploermel is in Dept 56 and is probably correct!
      Visit Ploermel/Josselin reasonably regularly, en route Loheac the motor musem etc.
      T

Comment

Despite numerous attempts I have never made it to Loheac Museum. Certainly the locals sing its praises.

But Josselin looks like this down by the river.

imagea.jpg
        Last edited by cameronfurnival; 04-12-15, 03:44 PM.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Comment

For those who don't know it, its a French Haynes museum, focus French autos, F1 drivers etc, c/w circuit for driver training etc etc etc, also karting!!
          Sailed my r/c boats their, same views etc!

Comment

Doesn't the track operate once a month open door policy, €100 a day, helmet, insurance and standard exhaust?

As I said, have never been there but a useful stopover location if you are doing LeMans only an hour and a bit away, and a chance for some Breton culture especially if you are into Arthurian legends.
            My brother in law from Devon is not only a musician but a Morris Dancer. Nothing to do with cars, but he rarely pays for a drink!
            MOC member since 05/97

Comment

don't know about the open door policy, but yes, normally stay in paimpont, brocelliande forest, Arthurian legends abound, even the tomb of merlin, joke really, just a large boulder!

Comment

Josselin is a lovely old town. We have been in Bluebelle on holiday a couple of times to that area.

Comment

Working...
                X